Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Coupons!!!


Yes, I have joined the couponing world. For the past few months I decided what the heck I will give it a try. And now I am addicted. I mean who doesn't want to save money. Like I said I am new to this so those of you that are pros might not think these are amazing deals but they were to me!

Publix-$9.16

Publix-Total $8.72
Bi-lo Total-$7.26

I thought I took a picture of my CVS deal but guess I didn't because I can't find it anywhere but for $16.72 I got 5,yes 5 bottles of Febreeze, 1 Febreeze Noticeable(there version of a plug-in), Pantene Pro-V Shampoo, Condition, Hairspray, and Deep Conditioning Treatment, A Venus Spa Breeze razor (not the disposable kind either), 50 photos printed, and 2 things of pantyliners. I think that was all but for some reason I feel like I am forgetting something.


For those that know me know that I am what you may call "cheap" (I prefer frugal) and yes now with my new addiction it is worse!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

yeah! I LOVE coupons as well ... I can give you a few additional links if you'd like - where you print coupons your self! I got milk for $.79/gallon 2 weeks ago :) That was probably one of my best deals of the year! Let me know if you're interested in more links!

Hannah Ashmore said...

I am totally a couponer too! I normally save around 60-75% off with coupons. I am way addicted love it. You will have to share some of your secrets.

Lindsay said...

wow-that's impressive!

Melissa said...

Good for you!!! Collette and I have been talking about how we really want to get into coupons and be good at it. I was actually looking through the Publix coupons yesterday. You'll have to teach me some tips.

Kristin said...

wow! where are you getting your coupons?? I've just started getting into this. . . :) would LOVE to learn more!

Steph and Troy said...

I am actually planning on starting a blog just about coupons and saving money...like i said i am no pro but i thought it would be fun to share some of my ideas and get ideas from everyone else...i will let you know if and when i do it

Kristin said...

sounds great! :) thanks!