Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dollywood

If you know my family then you know that every summer we go to Dollywood. My family is big on traditions and this is definitely one of my favorites. It was so much fun going with everyone especially with it being Eli's first year.

D-D-Dollywood and P-P-Pigeon Forge
(Lisa that's for you)



We also went to Splash Country, the waterpark right next door. I was a little worried with how Eli would like it. He absolutely loved the water. By the end of the day he was worn out.
In the big tub


More Dollywood

...until next year!!

4 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Yeah! I was so excited to see pictures! I love the one of Eli on Troy's shoulders!!

Melissa said...

I love that your whole family goes together. What a great tradition. I've never been to Dollywood. Sounds like it would be worth checkin out.

The Sharp Family said...

Looks like fun!! We wish we could have been there! Great pictures!!

Hannah Ashmore said...

i love eli in the big bath tub. he is such a cutie pie.