Thursday, May 7, 2009

And so it begins...

Eli is 9 months old today!! He is getting so big. And so grown up. You can tell that he is really starting to understand the world around him. Here are some of his recent accomplishments:
1. Crawling

2. Pulling himself up

3. Clapping

4. Waving

5. Turning off the lights

6. Closing doors

7. Repeating sounds (mainly da-da and num-num, while he eats)

8. Sleeping through the night, again YEAH!!!!


His 9 month stats:

21.10 lbs

28 inches


Like I said Eli is crawling and our lives are never going to be the same. These pictures and video are from last Saturday when he was just starting to figure it out. Now less than a week later he is everywhere!!





Eli loves his cousin Kinsley. When you say her name he looks around for her. This is them playing at my dad's office.

I know I am very behind in posting these but at the beginning of March when we went to out to Utah my very talented brother-in-law, Daniel, took some pictures for us. As you can tell I can't choose which ones I like the best. There is even more than this. Thanks Daniel you did an amazing job!!


4 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

your pictures are amazing! daniel did a great job as always. i am so impressed.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! I love those pictures! Can you email me some to print and put on my fridge?

Jessica said...

hey for crawling! just wait until he starts to walk :) the pics are great.

Holly-O said...

great pictures!