Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congratulations

I just wanted to first congratulate my brother Jonathan on his graduation from Dental School earlier this month.

And also my other brother, Eric, on his wedding this past weekend.

Congratulations!! We are so proud of both of you!!!

~Oh and if you are wondering where I got that adorable tie Eli is wearing...Elizabeth, my EXTREMELY talented sister made it. And is adding it to her Lazybee collection. They are very reasonably priced and indestructible to a very active 9 1/2 month old.


Here are just a few random pictures of Eli

Eli and his cousins Kinsley and Benjamin

Eli giving me my Mother's day flowers...it was adorable

Eli and Kinsley

The"cage" the only way we can keep him in one spot...it is not as bad as it looks :)

1 comment:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Thanks (especially from Jonathan) for the congrats post! It was so good to see you guys TWICE this month! Could you email me the graduation pictures ... and the ones from Chick-Fil-A ... some of ours didn't turn out so good! Love you guys ... Rach