Monday, November 22, 2010

Chicken Noodle Soup

This weekend I got the horrible stomach bug that always seems to be going around this time of year. Being sick with two young kids puts a whole new spin on being sick...not being able to lay around until you feel better. But fortunately I have an AMAZING husband who went above and beyond taking care of me! He not only took care of the kids (which right there would of been plenty) and me he cleaned the house went to the grocery store and made me chicken noodle soup from scratch, homemade noodles and all. Yes he is amazing. I love you babe!!!!

Since every post needs a picture here we are at the pumpkin patch about a month ago. I can't believe I still have posted Halloween pics...wait yes I can.

1 comment:

Hannah Ashmore said...

being sick with a baby and toddler would be hard. glad troy took care of things. cute pic.