Thursday, October 7, 2010

...

No this is not the much needed update just a little something that happened that I have to remind myself yes this is all worth it.

So Eli is starting to take fewer and fewer naps. I lay him down the same time everyday with the same routine and sometimes he sleeps sometimes he doesn't. That is a whole separate post on how much I NEED his nap time and am seriously not happy with the fact that they may be coming to an end.

Today was one of those days where he was in his bed but not asleep. While I am feeding Allie I hear, "Momma I poop." yay. Finish feeding Allie and then hear, "Mess!!." Hurry and put Allie in her swing and open Eli's door. You know when the first thing you see is a messy diaper on the floor it is a bad sign. It is EVERYWHERE!!! Including all over him!! Fun. I don't even know where to start because he has thrown it all over his room...Oh and by the way just this morning I put new clean sheets on his beds for the millionth time this week.

Oh the joys of motherhood!

Sorry no pics for this post didn't want to gross you out and plus locating the camera was the last thing on my mind :)

2 comments:

Aleasha said...

I am really sorry about that. That has happened to me. Twice in the same day. It isn't fun. AT. ALL.

It was so great to get to meet you the other day (guess it was more like a couple of weeks ago) Thanks so much for coming. We'll have to do it again! Good luck with the poop.

Lindsay said...

Oh man. That sucks. I'm sorry. Yes-the joys of motherhood. Eesh.