Saturday, October 3, 2009

A few pictures...

Here are a few pics to show what we have been up to lately....

I was so excited that one of my good friends Andrea came for a visit. It was so much fun watching our kids play together. I think they had a blast. Andrea ya'll have to come back soon!!!

Eli puts anything and everything on his head like a hat...he thinks he is so funny when he does, its hilarious to watch him laugh at himself.
Last Friday Eli went to his first Ringgold game of the season. He actually did a lot better than I thought. What can I say he was born a football fan.


As mentioned already Eli loves to put anything on his head. For about 30 minutes he climbed on and off the laundry basket...crazy kid!
~alittle side story...so I thought that I would try and be a good mom and instead of telling Eli something is mine when he is getting into somebody's stuff I would say "That's mamma's" or "That daddy's" well since let's be honest its pretty much just me and Eli I noticed I was saying "that's mamma's" alot. Eli noticed too. Now if there is something that he wants he doesn't point to it and say Mine he says "mammas" so to all those we pass at the grocery store with their buggies full a things a one year old would love to get his hands on, no he is not calling you mamma he just wants your stuff. (atleast I hope he's not:)



2 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

that was such a cute story, and i love his curly hair!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Love the curly ends!! Hope we get to see you guys and SOON!